HOT TUB SAFETY NOTES AND DISCLAIMER
*****THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE READ BEFORE YOU USE THE HOT TUB*****
**** By using the hot tub you are agreeing to these terms and conditions ****
Misuse of the hot tub will result in it being drained, and turned off. There will be a £100 charge to refill. This includes but is not limited to using it and allowing the water to get muddy, drinking excessively, inappropriate behaviour and making too much noise at unsociable hours.
- Please only use dark towels provided for the hot tub to prevent staining from the garden, and will prevent you from potentially being charged for any staining to the towels.
- Always shower with soap and water before entering the hot tub, in order to remove any lotions etc - people wearing fake tans must not use the hot tub - always shower after using the hot tub in order to remove chlorine etc.
- Ensure footwear is worn in the garden to get to the hot tub as mud etc collecting on your feet before entering the hot tub will lead to dirty water which will have to be cycled.
- Always keep the hot tub covered and the cover straps secured when not in use. This will conserve energy, and prevent any person/animal or debris from falling into the tub.
- If your hair is long, put it up in a ponytail so as to avoid getting it caught in the filter or drain.
- Make sure that the hot tub is at the appropriate temperature, taking into consideration the people who will be using it. The hot tub is pre-set at 37 degrees centigrade, This is to prevent overheating - especially for young children. Children under the age of 4 years old should never use the hot tub, and children under 16 years old must be supervised at all times.
- No glass is to be taken into the hot tub. Please use plastic cups provided.
- Avoid drinking excess alcohol or using drugs in the hot tub. The hot water will amplify and speed the effects of any alcohol or drugs. Alcohol makes you drowsy, and falling asleep in hot water can be very dangerous. In addition to the risk of drowning, your body cannot regulate its temperature as well as when you are asleep, which can lead to serious overheating.
- Never use electrical devices not designed for use in water (including phones, radio, TVs or any other corded devices) in or near the hot tub.
- Be cautious when using the hot tub during the winter. If the temperature outside the hot tub is below freezing, water splashed over the edge can quickly freeze into slippery ice. Always be careful when exiting.
- Pregnant women should avoid submerging their stomachs in a hot tub, as the temperature is far too hot for the foetus.
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes you should check with your doctor before using a hot tub.
- As with swimming pools, immediately exit and seek shelter if you see lightning or during any other kind of adverse weather.
- If at any time you feel unwell or uncomfortable please exit the hot tub immediately.
THIS HOT TUB IS TREATED WITH CHEMICALS, AS A NORMAL SWIMMING POOL WOULD BE, THEREFORE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY CHLORINE, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS HOT TUB. THE OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TEST THE WATER AT ANY TIME AND ADDRESS ANY SAFETY ISSUES WITH THE WATER QUALITY
We accept no responsibility for any reactions or illness you might experience following the use of this hot tub.
Any direct damage caused to this hot tub by anyone should be reported to the owners immediately and will have to be charged.
BY READING THIS DISCLAIMER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Quick use instructions:
The hot tub has bluetooth so you can listen to music in the hot tub while you enjoy your time, please be respectful of the neighbours while using it and do not use it after 11pm.
To connect to bluetooth go to your bluetooth settings on your mobile device and connect to Joyonway select this and input 2288 as the password.
The hot tub has two pumps controlling different sets of jets, to turn both on and off press both Jets and AUX. the balance of these are controlled by the 2 large diverter valves, just turn these to your liking.
- The small dials control the waterfall and water features.
- There is also atmospheric lighting, click on the light button to select the mode you like.
- It is advisable not to have it set to above 38'c for safety, especially if there are children using it.